What Does our RTI Framework Include?
GSN’s approach to RTI recommends a collection of events, resources, services, and school-based commitments. In addition to approved intervention methods, RTI should include universal screening to determine levels of intervention required, progress monitoring, data-based decision making, and district commitment in the form of leadership and well-trained intervention staff.
Help All Students Succeed with GSN’s RTI Programming
- GSN is exceptionally positioned to provide the curriculum solution for your RTI program.
- All GSN’s courses use research-based best practices for instruction, including scaffolding, differentiated instruction, ongoing formative assessment, and use of graphic organizers.
- GSN reporting features support progress monitoring and data-based decision making.
- RTI in secondary schools most commonly focuses on literacy and math intervention. When academic literacy is the primary goal, GSN’s Literacy Advantage pathway is a unique curriculum solution for the high school classroom.
- Foundations II courses in math and English are GSN’s solutions for supplemental material in the intervention classroom, targeting study skills, strategy instruction, and problem solving in reading, writing, and math.
- GSN’s Foundations I math and English courses include solutions for supplemental use by specialist teachers working with students on basic skills remediation.