Online K-12 Core Curriculum
A+ is a web-based, self-paced, problem solving learning application containing more than 5,500 lessons and 200,000 content pages with graphic and multi-media enhancements. Great for visual and audio learners.
- Aligned with national and state standards;
- Allows flexibility to personalize courses to meet individual student needs;
- Student and parent/teachers can access courses and view student progress from ANYWHERE there is an Internet connection;
- Tailored to fit all learning styles, interests and student/family needs; and
- Includes graphics and multi-media enhancements.
An ideal alternative learning environment leading to success in:
- Adolescent literacy;
- Advanced placement;
- School credit recovery;
- English language programs;
- Programs for exceptional learners;
- Transition from middle school to high school;
- Remediation programs; and
- Summer school programs.